Tuesday 14 January 2014

Blogging - Day 1

Okay, so here it is, I have created a blog.  A place to get stuff out of my head and a place to share My New Farm Adventure. 

It doesn't look like the farm purchase will happen tomorrow as planned due to a property survey discrepancy.  I am so very thankful we do not have a moving truck booked to take us away from here to there - which is not ready to be ours yet.  It will all happen in good time I know.

So, today will be a day of more organizing.  And a car wash.  The mild weather continues.  My car is filthy dirty, like all the other cars at this time of year.  And I want to get on top of some more guild work.  I am thankful for the time to do all of these things, now that I am unemployed.

Oh, and I have new from England, wool to spin - white Wensleydale and black Welsh.

Dog is depressed.  Maybe it's the grey day.  He wants his new farm!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment